Recent layoffs across the tech and finance sectors have affected thousands of experienced contributors, many of whom are returning to graduate school to upskill as part of their recovery process. To show our support for those seeking to advance their education in the face of adversity, Liaison International has created a scholarship fund to help those who have faced this unexpected hardship. The Back to Business scholarship will award five scholarships in the amount of $2,500 toward the tuition and fees for those applying to business schools through BusinessCAS; see details and qualifications below. Don't let a temporary setback stop you from reaching your goals. Liaison believes in the transformational power of higher education and wants to help you succeed. Apply today and pave the way for the next stop on your career journey!
About Liaison: At the core of the Liaison mission is the belief that the admissions process can and should be easier to manage for both applicants and schools alike. For over twenty years, Liaison International has streamlined the enrollment process used by institutions to manage their application processes and market their programs to prospective students. More than 31,000 programs on over 1,000 campuses nationwide simplify the application process for prospective students, minimize administrative tasks for schools, and create exceptional experiences for applicants across the full enrollment cycle — from first interest to first day on campus — through our admissions management and enrollment marketing solutions. Across our Centralized Application Services (CAS™), we process over 2,500,000 applications per year, and are committed to the success of our applicants and school partners.
Scholarship Application Instructions
- Complete and submit the Scholarship application via BusinessCAS by Monday, June 5, 2023
- Upload CV/Resume in the Supporting Information segment of the application
- Upload unofficial transcripts in the Academic History section
- Include Self-reported GRE or GMAT scores (optional) in the Standardized Tests tile in the Academic History section
Additional Eligibility Requirements
- Available to U.S. and non-U.S. residents
- Must have been displaced due to downsize, layoff or restructure by your most recent employer on or after October 1, 2022
- Must have attained a 3.25 or better undergraduate grade point average on a 4.0 scale
- Must apply to a participating BusinessCAS program using the BusinessCAS application and be accepted and enroll in the program for purpose of matriculating
Terms of Scholarship
- Five one-time scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $2,500 each (non-renewable) to applicants admitted to participating programs for the Fall 2023 term.
Selection and Announcement of Recipient
- Recipients will be contacted directly by the BusinessCAS scholarship committee via the contact information provided by the scholarship awardee on June 19, 2023
Payment of Scholarship Funds
- Scholarship funds are paid directly to the school and applied to your student account